As you may have guessed, my name is Chris Olin. I’m an information technology professional and Renaissance man based out of Washington, DC (and on occasion, I help recover stolen bicycles). This site initially started as an idle hobby in 2009 while I was still in college, eventually evolving into a personal project.
This site is still under semi-active development as I occasionally make configuration and theme changes when I have the time and motivation. Infrequently, I write something entertaining and informative. A significant amount of the content on this site is regarding a sociopath and con man named John Macan, who I crossed paths with years ago and is currently facing three state felonies in Texas. I keep this information available here as it has been invaluable for dozens of people who have also met him, in addition to letting others who have been manipulated by him know that they are not alone.
I hope you find something here worth reading.
Gossip and rumors
- New hosting, upcoming changes, catching up on some side projects I’m working on February 4, 2017
- Behind the scene changes December 1, 2016
- Transferring data between two Android devices using rsync over ADB August 5, 2016
- Social engineering and internet researching for good (and so my cellphone will stop blowing up) July 17, 2016
- Fixing Jetpack social media “share” icons May 2, 2016
- And a quick update on John… May 2, 2016
- Site updates v2.0 May 2, 2016