I thought I'd take the time to post a quick update since it's been several months.
- I never got around switching this site over to my RamNode VPS. I ended up unexpectedly going to NYC instead.
- For the last 10 months, I was working for Proofpoint in a similiar capacity as I was for Blackboard. During the last couple weeks, Blackboard contacted me and offered me a position with them down in D.C.. I'll be working from home in NY for a couple months, and then relocating to D.C. by early February at the latest.
- I've been trying to teach myself how to play the piano and sight read music. It's going slow, but it's going.
- If you switch your Android runtime from Dalvik to ART and your device fails to start, you'll have adb shell, switch to root, and run the following command to revert back to Dalvik:
echo libdvm.so > /data/property/persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib
- I've got a week to myself, for the most part, before I start with Blackboard, so I may end up getting around to switching this blog over to my RamNode hosting this week.